Job2Go Facebook Job2Go Twitter Job2Go Youtube
1300 JOB2GO
Keeping Together

International Candidate Services

For anyone who intends to work in Australia, they will NEED to obtain an Australia visa with working rights. There are a number of visas that come with working rights, the Skilled Independent visa subclasses 189 & 190, Employer Nomination Scheme visa subclasses 186, Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme visa subclass 187, Employer sponsored visa subclass 457, Partner visas, etc.

(Refer to for an overview of Australian visas)

On this section, the visa information that you read is suited mainly for the Employer Sponsored visas subclass 457 and 187.

Pick a Topic

Timesaving at job search

NEXT PAGE   ››  Job Search Advice

Member of RCSA Member of GEA